Attention to those wishing to participate in the International Legal Forum!

Attention to those wishing to participate in the International Legal Forum!

04.02.2020, 12:26

Those who wishing to participate in the II International Legal Forum “Tashkent Law Spring” will submit an online application for registration on the site until April 10, 2020, as well as national participants also may acquaint with participation agreement on the site.

The agreement on participation in the II International Legal Forum “Tashkent Law Spring” contains participation packages, payment terms, rights and obligations of the parties.

The forum offers the following packages:

- Premium package - forum participants will be given a two-day opportunity to attend plenary sessions, discussion sessions, including lunch, coffee breaks and a concert program, as well as handouts for the forum. Package cost for one person - 3,500,000 soums, and in case of group participation - the total cost of the package is 3,000,000 (three million) soums per person with at least three participants from one organization.

- “Standard” package - forum participants will have access to plenary sessions, discussion sessions and dinners, including lunch and coffee breaks for 2 days. This package is 1,500,000 (one million five hundred thousand) soums per person.

- “Special” package - forum participants (for students, graduate students, doctoral students) are required to provide attendance for classes for 2 days, including lunch and coffee breaks, as well as providing forum materials. The package is 1,000,000 (one million) soums per person.

Participation in the Forum is considered confirmed if the amount of payment for participation is fully credited to one of these accounts. Payment can be made by money transfer or cash.

The contractor who receives funds from the state budget in accordance with clause 3 of the Agreement pays 15% of the total cost of the selected package within 5 (five) days from the date of registration by the Treasury of the Ministry of Finance. The remaining 85% will be paid by the account within 5 (five) days after the end of the Forum.

The Contractor must pay 100% of the total cost of the package selected for his/her representatives within 5 (five) days from the date of conclusion of the Agreement.

It should be noted that an entry visa to Uzbekistan for a foreign participant who was registered before April 1, 2020 will be free. To apply for a free entry visa to Uzbekistan, you must send the message to the following e-mail address: info@tashkentlawspring.uz  with topic "Visa support" with the following information:

- confirmation of registration and payment;

- completed electronic application form;

- passport, air ticket and hotel reservation.

Those who are over 16 years old and registered in the appropriate order have the right to participate in the Forum.

Requests for a meeting with heads and other officials of ministries and departments of Uzbekistan will be accepted until March 1, 2020 at registration@tashkentlawspring.uz .

Organizer

Minjust

Partners

Adolat
RILP
CIS