Forum -II International Legal Forum "Tashkent Law Spring", which is held on 22-23 April, 2021, in Tashkent (Uzbekistan).
Event - sessions, workshops, presentations and other events, which are held within the framework of the II International Legal Forum “TASHKENT LAW SPRING”.
Organizer - Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Participant – Participant- a person who has registered as a participant of the Forum on the official website of the Forum;
Personal data – any information related to the participant of the Event.
3. The Organizer has the right to determine the purposes of processing and the composition of personal data to be collected and processed and processing, as well as perform other actions not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the personal data of the Participants.
4. In order to participate in the events and provide the right to use other services of the event website, the Participant must give consent to the collection and processing of personal data. The consent of the Participant is expressed by putting marks in the appropriate windows when entering his personal data.
5. Personal data is provided to the Organizer by filling in the registration form on the Forum website or in other way.
6. The participant consents to the collection and processing of the following types of personal data:
surname, name, patronymic (if any);
e-mail address, mobile phone number;
information about professional activity: name of the organization within which the Participant carries out his professional activity, position and field of activity of the Participant.
7. The Organizer processes, including the collection and storage of only those personal data that are necessary to ensure the participation of the Participant in the Events.
8. The Organizer processes personal data of the Participant only for the purposes of the Forum, including:
identification of the Participant in order to ensure the participation of the Participant in Events, as well as in case of need of registration of accommodation in the hotel;
establishing feedback with the Participant, including sending notifications, requests, surveys, information, advertising materials related to participation in Events and providing access to other services (services);
ensuring the safety of the Participant during the Events;
competitions and other events organized with the participation of the Participant, as well as the organization of awarding the winners;
conducting statistical, marketing and other research by depersonalizing data.
9. The participant gives consent to the Organizer to the processing of personal data in any way using automation or without the use of such means, including, but not limited to: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data of the Participant.
10. The Participant gives consent to the use of his/her personal data within the framework of the organization and holding of all Forum events, and by:
transfers to third parties involved in the organization of Events;
dissemination on the Forum website, as well as in printed and other materials of the Forum.
11. The Organizer shall take the necessary measures to protect the personal data of the Participant from illegal actions of third parties.
12. The Organizer does not control and is not responsible for third-party websites to which the Participant can click on the links available on the event website.
If agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the authorized court in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.